- Flat area to set up, Slightly sloping site is ok.
- Grassed/mulched area is best, but can set up on concrete.
- Access for a van or car and trailer, close as possible to setup site, with a clear path no more than 15 meters for equipment to easily be moved from vehicle to site.
- Clear path no more than 15 meters for equipment to easily be moved from trailer to site.
- Access to Fresh Water (if not available please advise prior to event day)
- Consider the amount of equipment required to be carried into the site when choosing an area for the setup of the farm, long or difficult distances can encroach on the "play" time with the animals 15 meter max distance from vehicle
- Cleanup - staff will give a quick sweep after when setup on concrete/fake grass but please be advised there will be a slight mess left behind.
- Please advise if site is on concrete or astro turf. We can pack fake grass for the added comfort of the animals and it will help keep the area clean
- Larger events - Parking for vehicle next to set up yard (staff need to be able to put animals back in trailer for rest breaks etc)
- Sunny day? whilst we have umbrellas, is there a natural shade source
- Wet weather? we do provide cover but do you have a suitable covered area we can set up under garage, carport, shelter
- Equipment cannot be taken through buildings (garage excepted), into elevators or upstairs
- The access path cannot be up/down embankments or over rough unstable terrain
- Arrival time is half an hour before booked time
- 5x5m for birthday party
- 7x8m for fetes and corporate
- The pen can be setup around a tree or in different shapes